If you can't convince them, confuse them

Monday, September 19, 2005

*yaaaawwwwnnnn*

I'm tired. I want to take a nap but it's almost time for Nathan to get home from school. Anthony is home already. I had to pick him up around 1'ish because he got sick at school. I actually had to get him early on Friday, too. He said his back hurt him. whine whine whine. I wonder if something is going on at school that he doesn't want to be there OR if something is going around. The lady at the desk said a lot of kids were sick with stomach bugs.

It's hard to believe Charlie's been home now for 6 weeks. He's only had to do a small amount of traveling. I don't really remember what it was like with out him here. We've had a heck of a time taming Brittany. That reminds me. I should probably call the dance studio. I think I'm going to sign the girls up for dance classes. they need something to keep them busy. That's for darn sure. I have these fake finger nails on that I got done for the Tim concert... they make it impossible to type. I've found myself doing less and less on the computer that requires typing LOL I should go get them fixed tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Brooke's IEP. It will be interesting to see how it all goes since we have a new resource teacher and the principal won't be there either. I'm not in the mood to be bull shitted so I hope they get in there and get to the point. She's been doing reallllly well in school. I'm excited. We still haven't set up a date for Megan's IEP yet. They need to get it done ASAP or they will have me in their office pretty soon.

I know I have more to type about but I forget LOL so for now? ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home