If you can't convince them, confuse them

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today we have a bowling party for Frank around 12:00 or 1:00. I forget. The kids love bowling. We've been going a few times a week all summer since the school gave our free games, daily. It's spposed to be crazy freaking hot today. I think I saw 105-110 heat index. Charlie and Brittany are gone getting coffee. Weeeee. I hate coffee. The smell makes me want to puke.

The Doctor put me back on ADD medicine yesterday. He also gave me medicine for my shoulder. He thinks I hurt my rotary cuff and since I've been babying it the muscles are weak. That stupid damn horse. I should have never signed the agreement that I wouldn't sue them LOL Id idn't sleep at all last night. I burnt my arm making pancakes yesterday. One harm hurts because of my shoulder and the other arm hurts because of the burn.. blah blah blah.. I'm such a dufus.

Well I guess that's it for now. Not much of an update but then again I'm not much for mornings LOL

1 Comments:

  • good gravy... stop hurting yourself!!! poor thing.

    bowling. heh. i'm lucky if i break a 75... and that's WITH BUMPERS!!!

    bwaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 20, 2005 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home