If you can't convince them, confuse them

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Holy hell

And that's not stretching the truth. It is as hot as a mutha f'er out there! It's been 105-110 for the last two days. Charlie refuses to go outside. LOL I think it's nice for a while anyhow. I have my arm wrapped in gauze so that the sun doesn't burn it more. That's when it hurts the most. It does hurt at night, too. Last night I took an Ambien so I could sleep. Man did it ever work.

Brittany just told me the salad is bad, but not to worry, Nathan is eating it. I swear sometimes these kids have NO brains. I think we're going to Bob and Shannons house for dinner tonight. They are having their first little Ukrainian in March. Wooo Hooo. I know Shannons been wanting this for a while! I hope they name her Olga!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home