If you can't convince them, confuse them

Friday, September 09, 2005

Lunch



Well it's 12:15 and I'm heading out to lunch with Shannon. I've been going to the gym this week with Thomas. I neeeeeeeed to lose weight. So far I'm down 19 pounds. No one else on my list things it but i know it lol.

I went to the Tim McGraw concert and it was AWESOME! We were far off to the side but managed to get up to FRONT ROW~!!!! I'm so glad. I'll probably never be that close again! The show was fabulous and i do have some pictures.

2 Comments:

  • And I thought TIM was LUNCH!! Thats what its titled and then BOOM there he is in the HOT pants. I hope Charlie doesnt make you change any of that because I said this.. Baby Oksanas Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 11, 2005 2:22 PM  

  • congrats on the 19 pound loss! I just started WW yesterday, hopefully I'll have a loss next week.

    Lucky you to see Tim in concert! =0)

    By Blogger mesogoofy2, At September 14, 2005 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home