If you can't convince them, confuse them

Monday, August 22, 2005

Just a few more days....

Thursday is the day. Why am I so excited??? I can't WAIT until it's time for these kids to go back to school. My nerves are shot. I think Charlie finally gets what it's like to be here non-stop all day, every day with these kids. They suck the life right out of you. It baffles me how people can actually fight over stupid stupid things. "I call shot-gun!" " I want that cup" "Megan's holding the cat, again" "Brittany got to pick the tv show last night".. "Anthony has the pillow that I wanted to use"... huh? Like any of this matters. This is why I'm on meds. LOL

I have no clue when Nathan goes back to school. I haven't heard anything from his school or his teacher yet. I tried calling this morning but the teacher isn't in. Brookes teacher asks for a disposable camera. She will take pictures of the kids throughout the year and then get them developed so that we have a school years worth of shots of the kids. I think that's a really cute idea :) I have to find out what time Anthony's orientation is tomorrow, too. I still can't believe he's going into 6th grade! Man-- that makes me feel OLD!

Well That's all for now. I'm going to go play Zuma LOL I can't get passed 9-5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home