If you can't convince them, confuse them

Friday, August 12, 2005

In bed...

I should be in bed. Really I should. It's after 1am and i just can't sleep. My friend Jody called my cell at about 12-12:30. He's been married for 8 years and I guess his wife has been cheating on him for 4 of those years. He's crushed. I want to console him but what do I say? Damn that bitch for cheating? *oops*.

They are finally getting divorced and tonight she called and was crying, begging him to take her back. I never did that. I never wanted to go back. I second guessed myself a lot though in the begining. "Holy shit, what did I just do!" "I hope I made the right choice" etc. I'm sure you all know those thoughts. I'm glad things are the way they are now. I mean, if I had to do it over again? I'd never ever do it the way we did it but.... the end result is good :) Real good.

I'm excited that Charlie's coming home tomorrow. I think that's part of why I can't sleep. Here I sit with a warm cup of tea and a tub of Original Rice Pudding. mmmmm.. Good snack~! Oh I bought Jello pops tonight. Holy shit.It's been YEARS since I saw a jello pop. My kids only liked the chocolate ones. Don't they know good food when they see it??

Well I guess I should head off to bed... or at least try... If I'd just click that red "X" on the 2peas website I'd be able to sleep. No doubt. But now -- the one board is upset at the other board and people are dissing us on their board and blah blah blah...You get the point.

G'night :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home