If you can't convince them, confuse them

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wahhhhh


I miss my babies!! My mom sent me pictures last night of the kids. They had gone horse back riding last nighta nd seemed to have a blast. Anthony was initially apprehensive and afraid he'd get thrown off. Hmmm no wonder he was afraid since I got thrown off of the horse, too! Oh speaking of getting thrown off... Man my shoulder still really really hurts. I think I hurt my rotary cuff or whatever it's called. I can't lift my arm above my shoulder. It hurts me pretty badly.

Right now 'm giving the kids a bath. They are playing and I'm sitting on the bed with the laptop and watching tv. I can't believe there ws more crap in London. People are sick. I hate to say it but I feel "safe" since we're in the middle of no where North Carolina.

It's going to be hot outside this week. It's supposed to be near 100 with well over 105 heat index. Whewwweeeeee..... It's getting hot in here.... etc etc etc

1 Comments:

  • Hey Missy:

    So you are getting use to the hot weather. Me too, it's not so much the heat it's the humidity that is tuff to deal with hear. By the way, it's Jodi. I hope all is well, I visit the site once in awhile to keep tabs on the family! The kids sound great, and you sound like a usuall mother of 5. Wow, I'm not sure how i would be able to handle that. Well, Larry finally asked me to move in with him. It took me to move to Mississippi for it to happen....go figure. So I should be back in Pa, if all goes well by October. Where are you spending X-mas this year? Well I hope to hear from you soon. Send my hello's and love to the kids....oh write back jodiejensen@yahoo.com

    Take care of you and your family. Jodi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 29, 2005 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home