If you can't convince them, confuse them

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm HOME HOME HOME!

Yeah baby... I'm home. I am soooo happy to be home. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the visit. But, there's no place like home! I had a blast. My 10th year class reunion was this weekend. I spent the week at my parents house. Actually, we went up to charlie's dads house on Friday night. I missed the house. Well, not so much that I missed the house. I just can't believe it's condition. I knew barb wanted the house to herself but I always figured it was to make it her "own". Decorate it etc. I swear it hasn't been cleaned hardly since we left there a year ago. Her daughters animals live there now and they stay cooped up in the bedroom that used to be the kids' room. The cat has scratched totally through the carpet. The smell is nausiating or however it's spelled LOL It just made me sad. I wanted to call Janette and have her come clean LOL

Anyhow, This weekend was my 10 year class reunion. I spent the week with my parents and visited with my friend Jody from school. He was the first boy I ever kissed. Stacie Young and I trapped him in the boys bathroom in kindergarten. Even back then I was a wild one :) It was SOOO good to see Jody. We have been friends for years! He still looks the same. He's still innocent Jody..But now? He has mucles. What the heck? Where did THEY come from? And now he drinks too! LOL Ha ha we were youngggggg back then. Friday--- we both were SHIT faced. Man, I haven't been that gone in ages. I must have had 10-15 mixed drinks? A few shots.. blah blah blah... I paid for that well into Saturday. Which is good. Becacuse we had more class reunion on Saturday. This time I drank water and pepsi LOL Charlie, on the other hand, felt no pain. We take turns like that. Kind of sweet huh? bwahahahaha...

All 4 kids are home now. Brittany comes home on the 12th. I'm ready for them to come home yet at the same time? I want them all to go away again LOL They've been having fun together but tonight??? When it was time to put the kids to bed and Megan and Brooke wouldn't lay down. I could have strangled one of them .

It took me about 9 hours to get home from PA. I didn't mind the drive that much actually but the kids were crazy. Then we got stuck in traffic like 8 miles from my house. I went 3 miles in 40 minutes. It SUCKED! I could have walked home faster.

Now? It's lmost 10 and I NEED sleep! So for now? ta ta~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home