If you can't convince them, confuse them

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where has the time gone?

So it's been a month or so since I've updated this thing. I just don't have the umph to do it anymore. Things around here have been busy. I went to Canada last weekend and had a blast. I was totally intimidated by flying internationally by myself. I endedup coming out of the wrong door/gate thingy and thank God Jen was there or I'd have never recognized Shannon and Vann. We spent most of Friday chilling out *literally* at their house. Holy gosh it was freezing. I went from 85-90F to 55-60! Then, we went to walmart and Jen and i decided we needed a nap. Hmmm, later that night we went to Toronto and had a fun run in at the Phone booth place. They had this fan called a feel good fan. Ha, imagine that conversation. We spent Saturday at Niagara Falls. That was fun, too. We saw a wedding there and the bride was gorgeous. I took a picture. LOL And i took a picture of Canadian police. Hey, it's not everyday you see Canadian police around here. Ok, actually you never see Canadian police here. I spent the whole time telling lame Canadian jokes. .. "That's a nice tree, eh" and i'd have to say "B"... I Guess that's old but to me? It's funny.

My friends here in NC ... we joke now and i say that's cool eh and they all say "B". They are such fast learners LOL We've been hanging out at their house the past few weeks/weekends. We've had some cook outs, gone swimming, gone bowling a few times. It's been fun. It's nice to have people down here to converse with on a day to day basis. The one guy is actually going to take care of our dogs/cat/house while we go away. It will save me like $300 on boarding the dogs. Totally appreciative of that.

Brittany goes to Pennsylvania on Saturday for a long time. The kids leave on Saturday to go to the outter banks with John and Liz. Charlie and I leave on Sunday to go to Tucson. We should have a lot of fun. Charlie is so excited to go "back home". He wants to show me where he's from, visit places he used to live, used to go to school. We are staying with his grandmother which should prove interesting.

The weather here has been really nice lately. I'm sure I'll be the first to complain this summer though. This weekend we threw away almost 600 pounds of garbage from our garage. Just stuff we don't want anymore. We built the shelves for the garage and we've almost got room now for our cars lol imagine that. A garage that cars can actually fit into.

Well, that's all for now. I need to go find all 5 kids LOL

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home