If you can't convince them, confuse them

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Survivor night

So tonight we'll see who goes. That Stephanie is kicking butt by herself. I bet she's scared shitless. I would be! I think Tom and Ian will be soon booted too if they aren't careful. Ian is a dolphin trainer. How cool would that be to have that job? You have to be able to hold your breathe for three minutes in order to be a trainer. I learned that last year while we had dinner with Shamu. That was a neat thing.The weather is still crappy around here. It's been raining every day but today. The nice part is I don't have to water all kabillion trees. I did water them today but they probably don't need it. I looked at our purple plum trees tonight and the dogs appear to be eating at them.Oh today I went to the Dr. It appears I have a gall bladder issue. I have to have an ultra sound done on it next Thursday. The dr sounded as if he wanted to send me to a surgeon. Fun. They did give me vicodin. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I haven't had it since last year. I was pretty addicted to it last year. I was lying to drs to get it and playing them against each other. At one point I was taking 7-8 of them at a time. Charlie had me flush them down the toilet when I told him what was happening. The withdrawal was horrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.Speaking of horrible, Our friends Tom and Missy had their baby on the 12th. Preston Thomas was born and weighed 9lbs 4 ounces and was 22 inches long. That's a long baby. She was a week and a day over due though. He's the cutest little thing I must say!Well on that note I'm outta here.... Time for Survivor. I love Tivo. I never watch a show live now, I just fast forward through the commercials lolI have no life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home