If you can't convince them, confuse them

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Kidneys

have i told you guys that Brooke is having more kidney problems? She goes on Tuesday for a renal scan with lasiks. I hate these tests. They will have to put a catheter/catherar? in and an IV and she'll have to lay there for almost 2 hours perfectly still while they do the testing. This is going to be so horrific. She had one done when she was about 2 months old? And another around the age of 3 but now at 7 1/2? She has pride and she WONT like anyone touching her there. I hate my job sometimes.

The kids are going with John today. I have to go get them in about 45 minutes. I'm getting more resentful. I am treating the wart on Nathan's foot. I am taking Brookie for her scan, I am dealing with all of the fun learning disabilities and difficulties that they are having at school and what does he do? Fun stuff. He sucks. I have spent $270 on beautiful dresses, shoes, nice outfits for the boys etc.. all for some wedding that isn't mine. And I won't even see them in the dresses. I won't watch them dance in the dresses at the reception which I'm sure is going to be SO cute. They will steal the show I'm sure. They are really good kids, most of the time anyhow LOL

I suppose I should go finish packing....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home