If you can't convince them, confuse them

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Bye Bye Scotty the body!

So Scott's gone from Idol. Such a tough choice. I agree that Anthony and Scott surely were the weakest. I wanted Scott to stay but I hated the idea of Anthony getting voted off on his birthday. Man, how bad would that suck? I suspect Anthony will go home next week followed by Vonzell. Carries my favorite but I think that's because I like country music. She reminds me of Jamie Lynn Spears. Weird. I'm sure I'm alone in that thinking. Oh and i watched slimeyball skeevyman Corey Clark last night. All of the "evidence" is circumstantial. Those answering machine thingies prove nothing. It proves that-- she may have called to tell him not to talk to the press about his arrest etc. I don't know about you all but MY cell phone will tell you the date and time of the call. Why didn't they play that? Why didn't they give something concrete? Why did this dufus hold on to stuff for 2 years? I don't even care IF they were together. I just think his motives are disgusting. I think he's sealed his own fate with this one. No one trusts him. Not me anyhow.

So my new obsession? Rosie Odonnells blog. I can't help it. I check that thing like 2348937243 a day to see if she updated. In whatever strange way I feel like i'm reading the journal of someone i know. When in reality? I'm just being nosey LOL I like the way she thinks (most of the time) I love the carefree "lay it on the line" kind of attitude that she has. I really need a hobby I guess.

The kids go to Pennsylvania today for their uncles wedding. I have to drive them to Richmond which I'm DREADING! It's going to be about 2.5 hours or 3 hours depending on traffic. Johns in a peachy "I hate my girlfriend" mood so hopefully he's not too much of a jackass. I'm thinking he won't be because his sister in law will be with him. THe kids are excited. I couldn't get them to bed until 10:45 last night. Anthony is actually sick to his stomach he's so nervous. I feel badly for them. I can't wait to see the pictures of them though from the wedding. I bet they are just beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home