If you can't convince them, confuse them

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

whoa

So I've started to take this medicine the Dr gave me. Whoa baby do I feel loopy. My head hurts, my tongue feels swollen and I am almost put into a drunken stupor and feel out of it and very tired. I'm taking it now at night because it knocks me out. The last two days? I've only been sleeping. I hope that by taking it at night I'm ok. If not the Dr said to call her and we'll change the medicine. Cool. Whatever works right?

Anthony has started baseball. Blah. Their practices are at 8:00 at night. I'm not sure how I feel about the coach yet. He seems prick'ish almost. Anthony seems to be enjoying himself though and that's cool. He has practice tomorrow at 7:45 and Friday from 6:00-8:00 and then saturday from 12-1. Whew, we'll be busy!

the kids have been off of school all week. Its allowed me to get some work done around the yard. I planted African Daisys around the mailbox today.They are so pretty. Theres a picture I took of them. Kind of cool huh? The temp today was 79 degrees! Super nice. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 83. I can't wait.

We've been trying to officially potty train Nathan. I'm convinced he'll wear diapers until he is about 10? LOL Good lord how hard IS this child going to be?

Anyhow.. I'm outta here. I have to go get ready for American Idol. BTW~ Carrie rules.
Oh also??? I still love Boston Rob. He's not only kicking their asses but he's making it look soo easy too. Way to go Rob!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home