If you can't convince them, confuse them

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

9:24am

It's 9:24am and it's really quiet here. I thought a minute ago I heard the kids waking up but I'm not sure now. I suppose I could go check but if they are still sleeping I'd hate to be the cause of them to wake. How pathetic is that? So it's been almost a month since Brooke and Anthony have been at my moms. It's so darn calm around here I can hardly stand it. I'm sure it will only take 10 minutes with all 4 together and I'll be ready to leave ALL of them at my moms. Megan and Nathan have been getting along pretty good actually. It's been a cool summer for them since they are learning how to swim and ride bikes. They can both ride with out training wheels for the most part. They just have problems starting off. slowly but surely my babies are growing up.

So there is this new addiction I have.

Collapse! Have you guys ever played this game? I swear Cecil and Thomas and I are totally addicted to it. Thomas has over 3 million points!!! I'm in second and Cecil's losing. Which is ok by me! LOL It's to the point when we are at McDonalds if we see 4 white cars in a line ... Charlie says 'hey baby you could "Click" on all 4 of those and make them go away" ...lol yeah ok. Let me get right on that! Anyhow, you can download a trial version of it http://www.gamehouse.com

We had a nice 4th of July. We just spent it at Rob and Cecil's. The boys went on a Jeep trip to south of the border and bought some fire works. Hell, our display was better than our towns LOL Now we know not to waste our time next year attempting to go anywhere. We'll just buy our own! LOL We had a nice cook out. Oh yeah I know what I want to tell you...

You can NOT live in North Carolina and have a car with broken air conditioning! Good God is it hot! I haven't had air conditioning since um.... well, for a while! I should be able to pick my van up today at the car dealer. They replaced my condenser which was bad and both motors on my doors,. $1899!!! *Cha ching* that's insane! Thank God for warranties! We spent about 3 or 4 hours cleaning my van the other day. Holy shit. How does that stuff get in my van? I think we had every towel in our house out in our van. I had more McDonalds in my van than McDonalds has on their stock shelves. And even at it's best my poor van still doesn't look "great". Children are tools put here by God to remind you to never buy a new car. Why bother? Hell, I don't want to even buy a new house ever again. It's only 1 year old and I'm sure it looks like it's 5 or 10 years old. (By the way it's 9:31am now and no one is downstairs. I'm glad I didn't go peek)

Oh Brooke is doing this awesome reading tutoring with my mom. The lady has actually written some books. You can see more about her at http://readwithtrust.com I believe is the website. Brooke's doing really well. I'm sure her special resource teacher is going to be THRILLED! She's learning to blend her sounds and make her words like a pro! I still can't get Megan to recognize the word "the". It's going to be a long school year.

I'm now on hold with the warranty place for my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home