If you can't convince them, confuse them

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Drama of the day...

So.. Granny is 82. She calls me today to tell me that her cell phone has totally stopped working. She wants me to call her to see if it rings becuase for two days now--- it hasn't worked for her. She can't dial out, she can't get in coming calls or anything. Well damn. It's not working. I don't know what the deal is!

So I suggest to her taht she press the red "End" button on the phone. She said there was no lights anywhere. She hits the red "End" button and guess what? The damn thing turns ON! Granny.. Ya have to have the phone ON in order to make it work :) Lord help me!

Charlie has a surprise birthday party to go to this weekend. I'm not even wanting to go but I guess I have no choice. It will be the "Drunk Charlie and his drunk coworker" party again. I'll probably have just as much fun as I had at the "Drunk Charlie and his drunk coworked" Christmas party last week. This week? Maybe I'll drink and remind the drunk coworked of some relationship manners.

Anthony just got home from school. He has been getting Christmas break fever. He doesn't want to go to school. I would feel stupid letting him get out of school though. he's going to get a huge break here in what? 10 days? He needs to chill out.

I think I have bronchitis. Im just not feeling well. It's been like a 2 week illness. As soon as I feel better-- I get sick all over again.. I give up!

I took some pictures yesterday of Brittany and her friend, Sara. I am really happy with how they turned out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home