If you can't convince them, confuse them

Thursday, January 27, 2005

sick sick sick

Man all of these kids are S-I-C-K! Nathan had the strep throat on Tuesday, Brooke came home from school on Wednesday and today Megan came home from school. They are running fevers of 101-102 but it only seems to last through one dose of tylenol and then again at night it acts up.
This weekend John's parents come here. And his brother and soon-to-be-sister in law. They are bringing the kids their Christmas gifts. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Just what we need. More gifts. We've been throwing crap away lately. Well, at least putting it in garbage bags. If I tell them to clean their rooms and they don't? Poof, it's in the black bag. I'm tired of this game LOL

It was 66 outside yesterday. Today the high is like 40? No wonder everyone is sick. My van is still in the shop> I'm driving some little Toyota car. I've never driven foreign cars LOL It's so tin'ish. They said my van was done today but it wasn't. I test drove it and the problem still wasn't fixed so I had them take it back into the shop. I'm sure they will be glad to get rid of me huh? :) LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home