If you can't convince them, confuse them

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Chicken noodle soup

I think I need a good sized pot full of this soup. I had all 5 kids to the drs office on Monday. Anthony has strep throat. Brittany has strep throat and an ear infection. Brooke has bag congestion and an ear infection. Megan has just congestion, but tonight she said her ear hurts and is beeping at her. I'm sure it's infection. Nathan now has bronchitis, a sinus infection and a yeast infection from his strep throat meds from last week. I sure hope this is it.

Happy Birthday to Charlie!!!
He's the big 3-1 today. I have a few more years until I'm in my 30's. I don't think I'm concerned about it. Even at my age, Charlie will always be older. He comes home tomorrow. Tonight he's going out to dinner with his dad and his dads girlfriend. It sure sucks I'm not there. I guess we'll do something this weekend though.

Brittany is on the phone right now with her little friend. She thinks that's the cool thing this week. We'll probably need a second phone line in no time. Well that's it for me right now. I have ot kill the kids.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home