If you can't convince them, confuse them

Monday, March 13, 2006

Today is the day!!!

Today is a BIG day! For what you ask???

Well, after watching the Soprano's last night (yayayay!!! I'm sooo glad it's back on!) I fell fast asleep. Only to be awaken by Shannon around 11:15 I think ? Saying that it's baby time! She was having strong contractions and they were heading off to the hospital! Can you believe it? Wahoooy! They ended up sending her home since she's in the early stages of labor. Hell that can last FOREVER! LOL I am so excited. Charlie's still convinced that he's going to call this baby Oksana. Speaking of baby's. I can't believe Mona is pregnant. Holy shit!!! At 45? Lord help me if that ever happens to ME but--- I'm excited for her. Hell. I'm excited for anyone who has a baby other than myself LOL

Also on the important news of the day?? Today?? This morning? 10am???? Tim McGraw tickets go on sale at 10am! I can't wait! He's coming to Raleigh with Faith. Hell I don't even hardly know many Faith songs LOL I'll just sit there and sway back and forth. But Tim? Wahoooyyyy!!!!! I'm so there!

We moved the kids rooms around last night. Talk about tiring chore. I still need to finish cleaning up the girls room but Brittany's room is pretty much done. As is the boys room. Who knew such little people could accumulate so much shit!?!? Where do they get it all?????

My mom is coming this week. Wednesday night to be exact. I think she'll end up bringing a U-haul with her to bring all the crap she's bringing down. Oh--reference back up to where they get all their shit from... Nana! She's bringing curtains and comforters and blah blah blah blah blah lol She's staying until NEXT Friday-- and my dad and sister are coming next Thursday to spend the night on their way to Myrtle Beach and then again spending the night on Sunday. We're going to have a busy week!

We leave this Friday, the 17th to go to Texas. What on earth can I possibly do in Texas?? I wonder if I can spy Matthew McConaughy with my little eye? bwahahaha... That man is dreamy!
Teresa! It was awesome to hear from you! You should add me to your MSN. Melissa@goooz.com I so want to catch up with you!! Divorce? No kidding eh? Well, congrats I think? lol I knew you were on the fence about it before. How is Sara doing with it all?? I'm going to have to email you. But for now? I have to go get my girls up for school.

Hows that for an update???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home