If you can't convince them, confuse them

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Moving On

Guess what??

This is the first year in 4 years that I haven't been a total wreck that Nathan choked. I feel so liberated. I feel like maybe I'm emotionally passed the horror and guilt and fear. It's a great feeling. I can't believe it's been 4 years! I remember that day more than I remember the day he was born. Weird huh?

This morning I am going out to breakfast with Shannon and Cecil. I think we're just going to the cracker barrel. Blah! I'll just get Eggs and ham and white toast. Shannon and I went for salad and soup yesterday. It was shockingly good. (But they put black olives on my salad. Yuck!)

Dana Reeves died yesterday. That's so sad. I literally gasped. I feel so bad for that family. She truly exemplifies commitment. Just sooo sads.

Charlie is gone all week to Virginia Beach. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I'll be here with the kids. By Friday? I'll be institutionalized. Next week my mom and Patti are coming. That should be interesting. They plan on redoing the kids rooms. OH speaking of rooms??? The bonus room is 90% done. I mean it's painted, the floor is in, part of the base boarding molding is done... etc. Anthony has been sleeping in the room. Yay!

3 Comments:

  • When you get institutionalized, can you give me a referral? I want a place with COMFORTABLE straitjackets and Sealy Posturepedic-padded walls.

    Thank you for your kind words about my blog. Form now on, I will try to update as often as the rigorous updating schedule of If you can't convince them, confuse them. No promises, though. ;)

    By Blogger Joe Simmons, At March 08, 2006 8:53 AM  

  • Hey Missy,
    Just stopping in to say hi after ten million years.

    Not much going on except I should be divorce by April.LOL
    Drop me a line.
    Do you still talk to Evie, Amy and Kim?
    Tell them I said Hi, if you do.
    Later
    Teresa
    teresadneel@sbcglobal.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 12, 2006 12:47 AM  

  • dear god what blast from the past! I can remember that day too Missy---just wanted to stop in and say hello
    later
    Deanna
    email-djack1993@verizon.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 16, 2007 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home