If you can't convince them, confuse them

Friday, November 02, 2007

blah blah blah

So I'm about a week and a half post op--- Dawty! (I just laughed when I wrote that)
I don't think I was prepared to feel so yucky. Some times in the day I think I'm feeling good and then I try to over do it. By far? constipation has been the worse!! How's that for TMI? *sigh*
My mom was here for about 2 weeks. She just left today to head back to Pennsylvania.

My brother and his wife had a bab on Halloween. Now I have a niece and a nephew. Yahoo! Elias James was born on Halloween at 8:42am. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. I haven't seen a picture or anything yet. He had some problems when he was first born and has been in the NICU for the last few days. I think he may go home with them today, though. Which is cool.

Charlie is at the hospital with his grandmother. Who knows whats going on with her. She seems to be going to the hospital every so many weeks now. I think she's afraid she's going to pass out, have a stroke, or die or something. I guess at age 84 I'd be paranoid as well. Hopefully things are fine with her.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home