If you can't convince them, confuse them

Friday, December 15, 2006

Merry Christmas

One year I had a blog with a black background, red writing and cute little Christmas lights every where. Simple, yet cute. How dorky that I miss that blog. LOL Nathan is home sick today. He has gone to the bathroom (#2) at least 10 times this morning and thrown up, too. He's coughing really bad but no fever. And he acts completely normal. I still have a 12:00 Drs appointment because i need him to get some nebulizer treatments for when this cough settles in his chest.

I just spent my morning at the middle school. Some kid stabbed brittany in the leg with a pencil and I was pissed! They told Charlie they weren't at libery to discuss the kids punishment. Yeah ok. That went over well. NOT! So today I told them to either tell or I was going to go to the Sheriff and file assult charges. They told me the boy had been suspended for a few days but couldn't tell me the specifics. I feel better knowing he got out of school suspension. Brittany said he got dentention or In school suspension.

Samantha is supposed to come here in a bit. Bob is bringing her. Tonight is Charlie's work Christmas party. I dread going with Nathan being as sick as he is. Cecil said she'd baby sit. That'll be cool. I'm not sure how long we'll stay though because of how Nathan feels. Plus, if the party sucks? It gives me a good reason to go home. I still need to buy something to wear. My fat ass doesn't have anything. I have lost 8 pounds though and kept it off. That's a good thing, right?

I sent my first batch of Christmas cards out yesterday. Only 18 of them. I need to send more. They are sitting here looking at me. Blech! I don't feel like it but I know it needs to get done. Well that's my update. It's been a while!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home