If you can't convince them, confuse them

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hmmmm

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I haven't really thought about it but lately people have been bring it up to me. Charlie said his boss was reading it? (Hi boss) and then my friend Christi was talking about how I should have a journal cause she's like to read it. Ha little does she know.

This stupid fucking job of Charlie's has my life upside down. I told him as of today I'd never mention again how much he travels. I swear I won't. He says he can show me a spread sheet that just how much he travels and how many days and hours he's gone. I think he likes to be gone. I think he likes his job more than he likes being here. Sorry but I do. He DOES like his job. I don't know that it's a bad thing to like your job but I think it becomes a bad thing when you don't like your home. I have to have surgery in two weeks and now I wish I wasn't. Maybe I'll call on Monday and cancel it so that he doesn't have to take off of work. It's just going to create problems for his work and God knows it's going to piss him off to sit here int his house and force him to take care of the kids, drive them around have to deal with them. Maybe that's just what I'll do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home