If you can't convince them, confuse them

Saturday, September 09, 2006



Wow, it's been one week already. Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that one week, 3 hours and 6 minutes ago I was getting married. I feel 18 years old. I think the part that makes me the happiest and probably the most scared is that Charlie is so much like my dad. I've always had reservations about relationships etc and jokingly set the bar. . . You'd better be prepared to treat me as good as my father does because I have it good. That was always a safety net. Well guess what? I found it. He does and it's such a nice secure feeling.

Here are just a few of my favorite shots from our photograher.

1 Comments:

  • Actually, John was a lot like my biological father. And Charlie like my dad.

    So maybe you're setting Alicia to be married 3 times? lol

    By Blogger Missy, At September 11, 2006 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home