If you can't convince them, confuse them

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Countdown

Ok. So I'm only a few days away from this wedding. hello. Ernesto? Go away! We don't need any! They are saying it will go through on Friday now. Yesterday they said it would come through on Satuday! I'm crossing my fingers. My parents should be here tomorrow. I'm not sure what other stuff I have to do. I'm sure something... I just can't remember lol


I can't believe i'ts been a year since Hurricane Katrina. I watched the special on NBC last night. Man, it makes me angry all over again. I can't even imagine what I'd do, how i'd react or what. I'd probably just have left but I realize not everyone can.

Charlie is at the gym. Must be nice. He must have a wedding dress to fit into. Ha! He should stay here and let ME go. lol I haven't been going because I have nathan. He has his kindergarten assessment today. That should be fun. The whole school district is screwed up this year. Kids don't have schedules, teachers are being changed. Today? Who knows. they say that he has a guy named Mr Pate. But I heard after the assessment it might change. I'm going to write a letter to the school board. Perhaps Ill go in and sit with them. Something needs to be done. The principal is just such an ass. 19 teachers put in for a transfer. what does that tell you?

Anyhow, I need to go get the girls up for school... .

1 Comments:

  • Don't you hate when tings are out of your control. Mother Nature!! Congrats on your wedding, I hope the hurricane will give you a break. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful day for you.

    By Blogger Tara Anderson, At September 01, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home