If you can't convince them, confuse them

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Nate!

Six years ago tonight--- this is how it all started!



a tiny little 34 week'er. Actually, he was quite big. 5lbs 9oz but only 18 inches long. He had about 2 weeks in the NICU and then came home. I remember the nurse for him telling me he was a BULL!  I was offended that this woman would even attempt to tell me MY sons personality. Good God was she ever right. He's 6 today and he's still that same little bull. Right now he's pretty onry. I don't know where he gets it from. *grin* He has the most beautiful eyes and i love his sense of humor!


 


Anyhow, Happy birthday little buddy! Here's some of my favorite pictures through out the last few years..



 









 



 



 


this is the most recent and i lOVE it!!!!


 


happy Birthday Nater! We love you!


 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home